This is my card for todays inspiration challenge which as a beaded handbag. This is my story.
1. Can you imagine what that beaded handbag cost?
2. If I could ever afford that type of purse I probably still wouldn't buy it unless it was an accessory in a *sitting room, tea room or parlor* I was remodeling. Yeah right!
3. Wonder what those fancy beads would look like with chocolate milkshake dripped all the way down the front and then later with the fuzzy lint that sticks to the chocolate milkshake after it dries.
4. Wonder how it would look tumbling down the road as I turn a corner because I sat it on the roof of the car as I was loading my junk into the car and then drove off.
5. Wonder what it would look like with my jeans, t-shirt and flip flops as I walk in to *The Dollar Store* looking for inexpensive embellishments for my obsession for card making.
6. Wonder what it would look like after I cut all the fun stuff off of it cuz there was something cool on it to use on a inspiration card like this one!
Date: Saturday, September 1, 2007 GMT Views: 703
Registered: June 10, 2007 Location: BC Posts: 44862
Sat, Sep 01, 2007 @ 6:17 AM
Love it Cindy!!!! Especially love your big gold medallion in the centre - and personally I think you'd look fabulously swanky in the dollar store with your fancy handbag.... everyone would be in awe!! TFS!
Registered: April 4, 2006 Location: Boxertown USA, IL Posts: 50957
Sat, Sep 01, 2007 @ 7:22 AM
Great job on the challenge, Cindy. I love the medallion along with the gold CORD and the brads. I looked at that beaded handbag real early this morning and I just couldn't get my inspiration in gear. It was a hard one, I thought. Love what you came up with and hearing the story of "The life of a hangbag".