This is my card for today's challenge, Option #2. This is my story!
1. You know this guys is fallin' off...well now that I think about it, maybe he won't, it took me alot longer than 8 seconds to make my card and he is still on there!
2. I only used one brad...that is way different for me!
3. I made this tag thingy (the background part) at a Stamping Expo using these new spray bottle inks. I can't remember the name of them, but they were cool. I didn't buy any, I shoulda and then I could tell you who makes them!
4. I asked Jen if I could just make one and say I made all three but she didn't answer my post.
5. So, just in case that's not an option, I am gonna post a link to my card, a link to one of Cindy Haffner's cards and a link to one of YLM's cards. As long as we are all Cindy's, that should work!
6. I really don't think Jen will find out.....
Date: Friday, August 31, 2007 GMT Views: 594
Registered: July 5, 2004 Location: downunder in Australia Posts: 36327
Fri, Aug 31, 2007 @ 5:19 AM
HA! Jen is much tooooo smart to be tricked like that LOL! Remember she is a teacher so is used to them trying to outsmart her and it don't work so you don't really think you are going to do ya! I see you got your bronc busters set ...... ride em cowboy! he still is sitting on that horse so me thinks he is there for good!
Cool card ..... but that is what I would expect ;)
Hmmmmmmm I just looked at your card again and noticed your verse!!!!!! I am not sure that is very nice ya know wishing him to fall off ..... he could hurt himself ;)