There was a little more of a challenge to this than I thought. It was the first time I used this stamp set from CTMH, and there was a challenge inking up the large solid acrylic image, you can see where the ink pooled. Definately need some practice on those. The second challenge was using the acrylic stamp with Top Boss on glossy paper. Very very slippery combination, much more so than the Versamark, wasn't expecting that.
And since I just traded my tinted Top Boss for clear, I decided to try it for ghosting rather than Versamark to see what it would do. Go with the Versamark girls - it works much better.
Date: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 GMT Views: 398