yikes! I 'lovingly' named this the Tri-Fold Disaster. I started out using Cami's instructions, but the card face seemed too small, so I elogated the card by using a piece of cardstock 5.5 x 11 inches. I kept the scorelines at 3.5 and 7". First, I don't have a coluzzle, so I used the scalloped punches. My first mistake. Could NOT get the scallops to line up, so I decided it was ok the way it is (the scallop looks a little droopy though..lol. It came out ok after I fixed up the inside. Next time, I will use double sided DP.. obviously that would work better!
On the lighter side, I did get to use my 2 new copic markers that I bought at my LSS. They are just a tease though. I want the whole set! (Waiting for my birthday!!).
In retrospect, I guess I like it. LOL. Not bad for a first try.
Date: Monday, August 20, 2007 GMT Views: 1697