I really like this card. I do not have the pattern paper so I tried to replicate with the cuttlebug textile embossing folder. I sponged yoyo yellow trying to leave some white. For the bottom paper, I used white staz on using the the small flower stamp from baroque motifs. I had to search my scraps pile for yoyo yellow cs....I have no whole sheets and barely scraps. To add more difficulty to this, the humidity is so high right now it takes the ink a long time to dry. I had to use black staz on for the 2 step and words as the bb kept smearing even after I let it dry for a few. I hope Melissa is pleased with my CASEing effort!!!