Registered: March 17, 2006 Location: MA Posts: 326
Wed, Aug 15, 2007 @ 5:12 AM
I went to a 1 day SU-group day in the spring, and it was all "au chocolate" -- too bad that yummy paper did not make it to the new catalog!
The chocolate book is so easy -
Below are the 'Rules of Chocolate" -- print and cut into 2 columns 2.25" x 5.5"
Materials to make a chocolate book:
2 hershey bars (standard size)
Rules of Chocolate
6x6 paper (cut from a 12x12 Stampin'Up! designer print naturally!)
Take 12x12 sheet of paper (double sided looks very pretty)
cut into 6x6 pieces (1 sheet makes 4 chocolate books)
Cut 1" off of 1 side of 6x6 (this'll become your belly-band)
Adhere 2 Hershey bars (standard size) to the 5x6 sheet - adhere to edges of the paper with glue dots
Adhere 1 column of the rules to each Hershey bar.
Close the book!
Wrap belly-band around (1x6" piece you cut-off earlier) - close the belly band with mono-adhesive/SU's SNAIL adhesive (glue stick is not strong enough to hold) or a brad.
Decorate the belly-band with a tag as desired.
If you want to use as a gift -- use glue dots to adhere a gift-card or gift certificate inside along with the rules! Or replace the chocolate rules with a hand-stamped image & message!
Rules of Chocolate
Rules of Chocolate!
1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins,
cherries, orange slices, apricots
and strawberries all count as fruit so eat as many as you want.
3. The Problem: How to get two
pounds of chocolate home from
the store in a hot car? The solution: Eat it all in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It will take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. A nice box of chocolate can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?
6. If you can't eat all of your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all of your chocolate, what's wrong
7. If I eat an equal amount of dark chocolate and white chocolate, isn't that a balanced diet?
8. Money talks. Chocolate sings.
9. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.
10. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.
11. Q: Why is there no such organization as chocoholics?
A: Because no one wants to quit.
12. Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, you'll get at least one thing on your list done.
We aren't meant to deal with life alone - where's the chocolate?!