This really didn't turn out like the vision i had in my head. I needed some sympathy cards for my sale and wanted to use some of the new veined marble technique backgrounds I made from the newest Technique Junkie newsletter. This started with a totally different stamp. Which, didn't look right at all but I already had the paper torn so I grabbed a different stamp. Then it looked bare so I added the CB corners. Sheesh! Still not that pleased with it.
The inside has words that relate to the outside list.
Thanks to Linda's suggestions below, I think I'll add that gold layer to the other 7 that I make! Thanks, Linda! Good idea!
Date: Sunday, August 12, 2007 GMT Views: 468
Registered: March 5, 2007 Location: Colorado Posts: 0
Sun, Aug 12, 2007 @ 9:22 PM
Looks pretty good to me but maybe if you added a layer of gold or silver behind the words to tie in the marbled paper that might give it the added boost you want. I like the die cut corners; gives it a little extra piazz. Linda