1. Nanner, Nanner, you thought this card was gonna be all about Rice Crispies.
2. I named this card because I love the sounds of the forest when you walk over pine cones and pine needles. Snap, Crackle, and Pop.
3. The only time that it is not a good thing is when you have a big, brown, burley bear in tow!
4. I bought this old hostess set from a SU Demo garage sale type thingy. Pretty much because I really liked the pine cone.
5. The cut out pine cones that are popped up and and under the biggest button are just there to cover up my crooked stamping.
6. Oops, I forget I am not supposed to tell you when I makes mistakes....
Date: Friday, August 10, 2007 GMT Views: 6070
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16784
Fri, Aug 10, 2007 @ 9:11 AM
I love the concept of this card...the front panel, then the other in pieces. Clever, clever. I also like the knotted hemp and buttons. And oh, I'm such a sucker for forests: The smells, sounds, and of course the views. We have the giant sequoias here which are ultra cool!! Man, ya make me wish I were there!!! Gorgeous card Cindy!!!
Registered: October 17, 2005 Location: East Bethel, MN-north of the Twin Cities Posts: 4316
Fri, Aug 10, 2007 @ 10:54 AM
This is awesome. What a cool design. You know I never once thought about Rice Krispies. I thought about cracked glass. LOL I've always loved this pine cone too and you did one fabulous job utilizing it on you card. You are one creative stamper. TSMFS (Thanks so much for sharing)