This is my card for today's Sensational Sentiments challenge. This is my story.
1. I think I may have broken another record...I really don't think I broke any rules here....did I?
2. It was really, really, really hard for me not to use patterned paper.
3. The whole time making this card I was saying to myself. Do not use patterned paper, do not use patterned paper, do not use patterned paper.
4. Reminded me of grade school when the teacher made kids write on the blackboard....I will never use patterend paper again. I will never use patterned paper again. I will never use patterened paper again. I never got in trouble so not sure how that felt!
5. I don't like these kinds of sprinkles. They taste like a little tiny colored pieces of wax. They are not bad though if you eat them the same time as you eat about 3 inches of cupcake frosting. I like them in that scenario.
Date: Friday, August 3, 2007 GMT Views: 1226
Registered: March 6, 2004 Location: At my craft table! Posts: 30160
Fri, Aug 03, 2007 @ 4:58 AM
I have not actually tried those sprinkles, since I don't have any. However, they make your ice cream cones look yummy. I'd like to have a nice waffle cone, but that is not the most nutritious breakfast! Great card, and it looks that way even without DP.