This is my card for Sweet Miss Daisey's DD challenge (make a pet card - in my case an imaginary pet card) and TexasJodyLynn's DD challenge (use lots of brads) This is my story!
1. Rocky's pursuits usually are quite a bit smaller than him but today was a first!
2. He definately has some issues with Penelope the Poodle from up the street. It seems Rocky has just about had it with Penelope's make believe stories.
3. She thinks she's pink, she thinks her name is FiFi and she thinks she is owned by a shopaholic named Marie who dates a wacko by the name of Jacques. Today was the last straw, he had enough of her stories.
4. Rocky took one look at that fluffy, curly haired little pile of blonde foo-foo fluff and decided it is high time he brings her back to the real world! She never knew what hit her!
5. It's just a matter of time before Penelope's owner quits searching for him, he can get rid of this curly blonde evidence and make it back to the house in time to harrass the mice in the attic!
6. I suppose if you must...you can read Penelope's version (written by Papermoon04) of what happened here:
Registered: March 12, 2006 Location: Big Pool, MD. Posts: 5144
Wed, Jul 25, 2007 @ 8:35 PM
ROTFLMTO! (laughing my tush off...i don't like to use the a word) :D
you really are too much! awesome card!
okay, i must confess, i'm lying. i'm not really rolling on the floor. if i were to get down on the floor right now, i'm so tired i'd never get back up to type on the computer. they'd just find me there in the morning. so i'm just SAMCLMTO! :)
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16781
Wed, Jul 25, 2007 @ 9:10 PM
Loooooooooooooooooooooove your story!!! Looooooooooooooove Rocky!!! One of these days he's gonna bite off more than he can chew though. Awesome blonde fluffy whatchamacallit! Great window treatments too! This card so rocks.......and the story along with it.