Here is my card for today's Try an New Technique challenge. And honestly, this card was a disater from start to finish. The tutorial looked easy enough, though!
I measured right, I was sure, but nothing would line up right. Then my circle punch wouldn't work. I couldn't get my images to line up after I put the brad in. The zebra, which was orginally centered in the middle of the flowers, somehow ended up not being - so I had to add more flowers, which makes it look cluttered. Grrrr...... Oh! I could not BUY a good picture of the card - and it is raining outside, so natural light is not an option. I guess it's one of those days!
The zebra on the Rose Red layer is colored with a Rose Red marker, given a little pizzazz with a Sahura Glitter Pen on his hair, and then poliched of with a thin coat of stickles. The doodle flowers are also outlined with the glitter pen.