1. BOTH CARDS HAVE TWO RIBBON TIES. MINE ARE VERTICAL, THE ORIGINAL ARE HORIZONTAL.
2. MY CARD HAS FOUR PIGS, THE ORIGINAL HAS THREE ALIGNED IN A ROW.
3. STRIPES ON ORIGINAL CARD ARE HORIZONTAL, MINE ARE VERTICAL.
4. THE MAIN IMAGE ON MY CARD IS LAYERED WITH DIMENTIONALS.
5. MY CARD IS A CHRISTMAS CARD, THE ORIGINAL IS NOT.
6. MY CARD HAS SOME PAPER PIERCING, THE ORIGINAL DOES NOT.
7. MY COLOR SCHEME IS SIMILAR BUT ITíS NOT REALLY THE SAME.
IN THE PICTURE THE RIMS AROUND THREE OF MY PIGS LOOK ALL MESSED UP BUT IRL THEY DONíT.
I KNOW THE DIRECTIONS SAY TO LINK TO THE ORIGINAL CARD BUT I DONíT EVEN KNOW HOW TO LINK TO MY OWN GALLERY MUCH LESS A CARD IN SOMEONE ELSEíS. HOWEVER ITíS THE ONLY CARD IN HER GALLERY WITH THREE PIGS.
DO YOU SEE ANY RESEMBLENCE TO THE ORIGINAL OR NOT?
Date: Monday, July 23, 2007 GMT Views: 877
Registered: October 11, 2004 Location: Posts: 12470
Tue, Jul 24, 2007 @ 7:54 AM
Cute! Thanks for playing in the challenge.
Linking instructions are in the original FS posting, but here's directions for you:
Have 2 screens opened up on your computer. One for your post, one for the card you are casing. On the casing card window, highlight all the gobblydegook in the bar at the top of the screen. It will say something like http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery....
Highlight all of this information by right mouse clicking and hitting select all. Then hit copy.
Now, open your window with your card in it, put your cursor wherever you want to post the link, right mouse click and hit paste. It should put the desired link right in your description area.