This was my card for today's challenge. This is my story!
1. I got these images/ribbon from Julia (artystamper). Thanks Julia!
2. The hat made me think of Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke which in turn made me think of all of the great western shows I always watched when I was little.
3. I always thought Matt Dillon was so cool, but he was so in love with Miss Kittie! I liked the Rifleman, but he had his hands full with trying to raise his kid! So I decided to concentrate on The Big Valley.
4. I chose Heath to have a huge crush on. Jarod I thought was sort of wimpy and Nick, well, holy cow, he was too much of a bad boy for me. Yikes! I was sort of scared of him! Yep, Heath was my man!
5. When my hubby took this picture, he said this card looked like a 5 year old made it. Maybe I was 5 when I was watching these shows and I went back in time this morning!
6. The rowdy cowboys in this salloon don't want any law dawgs hanging around but Matt is just about to come through the door and quiet this bunch down! Miss Kittie will be so happy to see him!
EDIT: I read another SCSer's comments and realized I wasn't supposed to use embellishments. Yikes, I blew it!
Actually....it says...Embellishments: None.
I thought it said.... Embellishments: Nine!
Date: Friday, July 20, 2007 GMT Views: 572
Registered: March 20, 2005 Location: Butler, PA Posts: 77720
Fri, Jul 20, 2007 @ 5:47 AM
Ya know, I think the SCS Sisterhood needs to have a talk with that DH of yours!!! I love this card and I'm not 5 either - a trip down memory lane with your fabo story! I saw these stamps at Michael's and now I want to go back and get them! Outstanding as always, Cindy!
If you open someone's card, you must have liked it...please leave a comment to encourage them!