I happened to have some scraps of this paper in my stash (not sure of the manufacturer), and they were perfect with the sandcastle image. I ran the *wavy* paper through the Cuttlebug with the d'vine swirls folder, then cut around some of the swirls to make waves (or clouds, I'm not sure). I tore the edge of the *sandy* paper and layered it on top. The scallops on the red layer were made with my corner rounder (paper guide removed), and then I pierced the scallops with my paper piercer.
The image was colored with an aquapainter and ink pad lids, and I added some glitter glue to the sand and sun. I sponged Cool Caribbean around the image and added red eyelets, then mounted it on dimensionals. Finished it off with red grosgrain!
Thanks for taking a look!
Date: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 GMT Views: 922