My story won't be nearly as entertaining/humorous as Cindy's but here it is:
Picture me doing the happy dance when I discovered the fantastic choice for FS this week!!! Beth you made a terrific choice!
1. Cindy's creative talent continually shines and her warm-hearted, giving nature is demonstrated on SCS and in her real life over and over again as well.
2. I'm thrilled to say Cindy and I became SCS cyber-friends nearly a year ago. A simple question led to pms and phone calls back and forth through which we learned we have a a good bit in common.
3. Deciding which of her cards to case was difficult as it had to be a pretty basic one...no way would I even try to emulate many of her fantastic creations.
Here's my choice: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=80269
4. Mine is even less involved -- however, the smile sentiment on it reflects how happy I am that she was chosen to receive this well-deserved recognition and I'm sure all who *know her* agree wholeheartedly!.
5. My hope is we'll eventually meet face to face and that would make a fabulous ending to my story!
Date: Monday, July 16, 2007 GMT Views: 610
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Mon, Jul 16, 2007 @ 8:08 PM
What a wonderful, wonderful story and the ending could not be any better. You know we will just have to make this happy ending come true. Your comments and wonderful words are so appreciated. I know you were smiling and happy for me, I absolutely could feel your vibes! Thank you so much for your friendship and encouragement . I feel honored to be your friend even though we have not met.... Thank you so much for being there every day for me, on every single card I upload, never missing a beat! I truly appreciate it.
Your card is wonderful, I love that you added the smile to fit the occasion. Its truly adorable! Seeing it here makes be happy!