I decided to do the new script background behind the flower as an afterthought. I masked the flower and stamped En Francaisusing Gold Encore ink. I was a little upset when I got the script on a little crooked. Oh, well! The flower is embossed usiong Black Craft ink and Clear Embossing powder. After coloring with an Aqua painter, I applied some Diamond Stickles to the flower and some GldenRod Stickles to the petals. The Floral BG is stam;ped in Always Artichoke Craft ink.
Date: Saturday, July 14, 2007 GMT Views: 3604
Registered: May 18, 2005 Location: Connecticut USA Posts: 35838
Sat, Jul 14, 2007 @ 8:06 AM
a floral stunner, I would not have noticed the crooked script if you had not mentioned it.... the depth you create in your pieces always amazes me, it takes ALOT of work and boy your cards show the payoff involved. You are quite the artist!!