This is my card for today's limited supply challenge, Message Bouquet. This is my story.
1. I bought a couple of those fun little M & M $1.00 tins at Michaels and at the same time saw some M & M party invitations. I bought some thinking they would make good background paper on a card someday. This is that day! LOL!
2. I hope you can see the Ghost Flowers because they are the most important part of this challenge, the flower part.
3. When my husband was taking the picture, I said..Oh Wait! I want to put this little M & M tin in the picture as a prop! I ran around the corner into my stamp room and....
4. This is where I tell you about my ice skating adventure this morning in the middle of summer, 90 degree weather during the day!
5. I had been looking through a bunch of SU/CTMH catalogs and had them scattered all over the floor. When I rounded the corner and hit those catalogs, I literally skated half way accross the room! Yikes, those things were slick!
6. I didn't do any tricks, no double toe, turn pike, toe pick, triple klutz, spinning thingamajiggys, just plain old accross the floor skating. I did however do something really cool with my arms! (A skater I am not!)
7. After I uploaded my picture and chose one with out the M & M tin in it, I was thinking....I nearly killed myself this morning and didn't even use the stinkin' picture!
Date: Friday, July 13, 2007 GMT Views: 1825
Registered: July 21, 2005 Location: Northeast Ohio Posts: 24957
Fri, Jul 13, 2007 @ 5:21 AM
Fabulous, Cindy! I love the 'ghost' flowers! I have some of those and have never found a way to use them but now you've given me inspiration! This is really, really cute but I'm so disappointed that you didn't do a triple lutz while skating!
Registered: August 6, 2006 Location: southern Indiana Posts: 396
Fri, Jul 13, 2007 @ 6:04 AM
:D I can picture you now, gliding (not so gracefully) across the floor, arms flying about like a whirlygigthingy. You see, I have done things like that too and I can relate.
I love your card. The colors are great and I can see the ghost flowers. How did you do those? It almost looks like filament made into the shape of a petal. Great idea. TFS!:-D
------------------------------ Janice "Stampin Granny"
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Fri, Jul 13, 2007 @ 6:11 AM
What a wonderful card...you went through a lot for it(we appreciate it greatly)! Certainly glad that you didn't get hurt on your graceful glide for the tin!!!! You must deserve a 11 for effort. I never find the wonderful things you do, or if I see them, I don't imagine the ways you find to use them! This is just waaay cute and bright...sure to bring happiness to the lucky recipient of it.