These are the steps to make it:
1) Shimmery white cs 4x5 1/4. Stamp sentiment near the top. Cut off cardstock along the curve, UNDER the sentiment (cutting it off).
2) Stamp the circle for the head of the dragonfly near the top of the curved edge. Stamp the flower for the abdomen, then 5 more circles for the tail.
3) Stamp the petals for wings on each side of abdomen (I stamped off once first and then over-stamped without reinking to give a "gauzy" look)
4) Using Crop-a-Dile, punch two holes and set two eyelets for eyes in the head section
5) Attach dragonfly to a card base then ink up the curved sentiment and stamp it above the white layer, in the same curve.
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2007 GMT Views: 342