This is for WT121 to use a Stylus. Ugh!!! Julia embossing is not my forte but I felt I needed to make myself take the challenge. I do have two SU templates and tried them in several ways but ended up framing the border of the main image on two sides with pinking edge of one of them. I also used the stylus to emboss the pots to push them out for tecture but don't think it will show in the scan.It didn't show up very well so I added a little watered down really rust reinker to the embossing to make it pop a little more. I masked off the cardstock with Post-Its to create a little frame. I stamped the image with brown stazon and painted with reinkers and watercolor brushes. I painted in the ground area and used itty bitty bg and watercolor minis fern stamp to compete the scen. I sponged the layer with saffon to complete the soft frame. I love the little *Never Enough Thyme* sign and wanted to hang it on one of the corner brads as an embellishment.
Date: Thursday, July 12, 2007 GMT Views: 2630