This card sure was a struggle for me. It took most of the day for me to figure out what to do with it. I wanted to put a motif or flower somewhere in front of the swirl, but no matter what I tried, nothing seemed quite right. After I trimmed off around the swirl, I tried 3 different background possibilities before settling on the canvas with the flowers lightly stamped over it. I knew the upper left corner needed something, but again I couldn't figure out what. And then the sentiment was also perplexing. When I had the photo corner and the ovals on, it still didn't feel complete. Then I decided to try some piercing. When I finished piercing all the holes and pulled the template off, I was totally surprised by what a difference that made and how it completed the card. What I thought was going to be a mediocre card turned into one I really like.
Date: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 GMT Views: 1023