TK-507P The Garden Of Prayer Vignette
TK-707F Serenity Prayer
Jet Black Stazon - Tsukineko
Jewel Tone Shimmer Chalks - Pebbles Inc.
Sparkle Gold Pearl Ex - Jacquard Products
Gold Organdy Ribbon
Ticket Corner Punch Stampin Up!
Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla Cardstock
Foam Mounting Tape
Gold Leafing Pen - Krylon
1. Xyron acetate and stamp image using Stazon Jet Black.
2. Peel off paper backing and color with shimmer chalks using a small watercolor brush.
3. Dust entire image with Sparkle Gold Pearl Ex using a larger stipple brush.
4. Back just the image with white leaving a small border of Gold acetate.
5. Poke one hole in each corner and apply brad to each hole.
6. Adhere entire main image layer to Always Artichoke and then to Very Vanilla layer using foam mounting tape.
7. Ticket Corner Punch all four corners of Sahara Sand strip and apply Krylon Gold Leafing pen to all side and edges.
8. Tie Gold ribbon around far edge of Sahara strip and adhere strip to Always Artichoke card base.
9. Adhere main image to left side of card base.
10. Stamp sentiment onto Always Artichoke card stock in top right to finish card.
Date: Friday, June 29, 2007 GMT Views: 1267
Registered: April 18, 2004 Location: Moving home to Kiwiland sometime soon, I hope! Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada until then. Posts: 714
Wed, Jul 04, 2007 @ 9:18 AM
That is just beautiful. Off to Cornish Heritage Farms! I'm going stamp picking!
------------------------------ "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge." My Gallery