This is my tribute card for today's featured stamper, Cambria. What an amazing gallery, I can easily see why she was previously a member of the dirty dozen! Holy cow...amazing! This is my story:
1. After gazing at her gallery and checking out all the awesome cards, it was time to find a layout that would work with my idea. I knew I wanted to do a bomb!
2. The upside was I found the perfect card to case with the perfect layout! The downside was it had sewing, sewing, sewing! Yikes! See it here:
3. I will probably have to case this card without the sewing part because....
I can't remember where my sewing machine is! I found it in the first closet I looked in! Dang it!
The last time I used it, I am pretty sure I broke the needle trying to mend jeans! Nope, needle in tact! Dang It! I probably can't find all my thread and if I do I know I won't have black! I had a brand new spool of black thread! Dang It! I know I can't sew in a straight line like Cambria can. OMG! I did pretty dang good! Okay, I know I can't go in a circle around the bomb, I just know it! Holy Cow...I didn't do too dang bad!
4. Guess what Cambria? Sewing! I'm Sewing!
5. This was one of those issue-less, don't have to go to Plan B cards! A happy day at the Mothermark residence! Yippee!
Congrats Cambria - You da bomb! Didn't somebody say you liked pink? Hope so!
Date: Sunday, June 24, 2007 GMT Views: 604
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Sun, Jun 24, 2007 @ 7:48 AM
How marvelous Cindy! You rock!!!! I've never attempted sewing on a card...make get brave and give it a try someday if I was half-way sure it would turn out as well as yours did. Great colors...and fun, fun design. I bet Cambria will love it.
Registered: January 7, 2006 Location: Central California Posts: 16783
Sun, Jun 24, 2007 @ 7:55 AM
Your sewing is *da-bomb*!! *bowing, bowing, bowing*!!! Too, too cute!! Love the bomb, love the textures, love the colors, and love those buttons and their placement!! Didn't I mention the fuse? Love that too!! You are the Creative master I must say. I'll even say it again!!! You are the CREATIVE MASTER!!!!!!