These are my cards for Monday's Challenge - Quick Cards for a Good Cause.
This is my story!
1. These might not be the snazziest cards I have ever made but I am wicked excited about having made them.
2. I quickly stamped the images and while I was watching some TV with hubby last night I water colored them in. This morning, I cuttlebugged, glued and wrapped them up!
3. They don't have sentiments on them which I think is okay since I will write a message inside when I mail them.
4. Lining these up for the picture took a longer block of time than actually making them...Well, not really, but it seemed like it!
5. I made sure there were really 10 in the picture and that I did not mis-count. I have an SCS accountant friend that keeps me in line! LOL!
6. Okay, Need a Lift Forum....Here I come!
Thanks for looking!
Date: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 GMT Views: 3392