More playing with my Soft Sky paper and the Baroque Motifs stamp set. I closed my eyes and picked a word from the Warm Words set - this is so not a 'me' word!
I had a bit of a challenge with the chipboard corners. I started with white Stazon, but it did not cover well enough. Then I went to Versamark and white EP, but as you can see, the tweezers I used to save my fingers from the heat gun scratched the chipboard surface. The scratches show up SO well in the photo ...bummer.
And I think I mounted the HPH and word upside-down...the motif is really at the bottom of the card front. Sigh ... TFL.
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2007 GMT Views: 277