This is an album for my FIL. The covers were made from chipboard from a pad of watercolor paper. The tags were made from a cracker box covered with dp and cut with a sizzix die run through my cuttlebug. I ran the side of the black marker brush tip along the edges to add a little definition to them. They are attached with pop dots. I forgot to put the brads on before I attached the tags, so I cut the prongs off and glued them down with crystal effects. Because I couldn't find my good wire cutter, I had to use one that left a 1/16" tail, so I had to pierce holes to push the ends into (not fun). The pine branches are done in poppin pastels. I kept this fairly conservative, since that's the type of person my FIL is. Now I have to choose pictures for inside.
Date: Thursday, June 7, 2007 GMT Views: 534