This is my second card for yesterday's challenge, make a card with an orgami shirt... This is my story.
1. I am not sure this qualifies for an orgami shirt, not many folds on a T-Shirt.
2. I decided when I was making this card that it was gonna be the card I give to the person in my family that makes it to the final rounds of the next American Idol.
3. I will have to outline that wish and designate it in my will because I can't think of anyone that might accomplish that during my lifetime.
4. I have a stamp that says You Go Girl....My husband said it should say Rock Star....I was gonna add a sentiment at the end but where would I put anything else? Poor planning I guess..
5. I can see myself getting hooked on shirt cards like I am on cat cards! Yikes!
Thanks Shirley (wannabcre8tive) for the image!
Date: Tuesday, June 5, 2007 GMT Views: 1875
Registered: March 15, 2005 Location: Iowa Posts: 7290
Tue, Jun 05, 2007 @ 4:49 AM
This is adorable. I LOVE it!!!! What a great card. Love your shirt, it is amazing,,, tfs
------------------------------ Sherlie..... aka Surelyyoustalktoo?
Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower,and a few stamps, of course, www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/Sherlie
Registered: July 13, 2004 Location: Wishing I lived closer to my kids! Posts: 55818
Tue, Jun 05, 2007 @ 5:44 AM
Wow, Cindy!!! You could leave this to me in your will - problem solved..... not that I'll be on Idol, but if you need the card to go somewhere.....
This is so cool! It ROCKS!!
I love the bling and the belt is very chic!! LOL
Registered: May 10, 2005 Location: Iowa Posts: 1055
Tue, Jun 05, 2007 @ 5:57 AM
This is so cool! I love it!!! I decided that I was going to do yesterday's challenge today. Cindy, your card gave me the push to make sure I do get to the craft room! I love your Bella, I have one Bella, the fairy. Again, a fantastic card!