I cut out the white piece according to the sketch measurements and stamped the long stamp from Frolicking Frogs...too long, so I had to mask off one frog. I already had my ribbon and soda can pop top put together for another card that didn't work out, so I used CS I thought would go with the ribbon. (DH painted the pop top.) I thought it needed a bit of orange to match that ribbon, so I took a punched flower and folded it to look like a lotus blossom. After I got the flower on the card, it looked TOO bright, so I pulled it off the card and rubbed it on my Old Olive pad...still too bright, so I used my Aquapainter and more Old Olive WC Crayon. It's not bright anymore!!! LOL I used the Dots n Spots CB EF because I'm tired of using Bubbles on every fish or frog card! Thanks for taking a peek!!!
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 GMT Views: 1205