This was for VSN challenge using gold leaf. I've never used it in this way before and I really enjoyed watching the image pop out as you brush away the excess. I didn't have gold hodge podge hardware so I covered the oval frame with gold pigment ink and then embossed with gold ep. Worked like a charm, maybe I don't need to buy the other colors of hardware after all!
The card front was covered with a red dp from the Stella Ruby collection. I did the foil leaf on another sheet of dp from Stella Ruby then mounted it on True Thyme and wrapped it with some ribbon and fiber. This layer is popped up from the main card. This one is my DH's favorite.
Date: Sunday, May 20, 2007 GMT Views: 309