Yaaay! I finally got to do a challenge this week! I just got this stamp set and have never used it, but thought it qualified perfectly for the specs of today's challenge.
This was one of those *make it work* cards....started coloring the flowers in with markers, and discovered that the marker cap colors look a little different than the color IRL, but I just kept going anyway. The scan made them look yet a different color, but oh well! Used a black micron to doodle the flowers on the right (which is actually the back of the card) and colored them in with purple. They came out a little darker than I expected them to. Oh well, again!
Hope fiber counts as *ribbon* too.
Date: Friday, May 18, 2007 GMT Views: 584