What a fabulous challenge, Val!!! Thanks much!!! Doing a 15 minute card each morning is SUCH a good idea!!!
My card involves NO STAMPING and NO INK!!! Can you imagine!!! That pretty bird image is from the Wacky and Wonderful Vintage Images Booklet in the Heartwarming Vintage Series put out by Crafty Secrets, linked here: Crafty Secrets They have the neatest stuff!!!
Another good thing, I only used scraps from already cut sheets of paper on this card -- from the new Palette O' Prints by SU -- great little papers!!!
There are no words on this card intentionally. There is room to put them when I decide when/where I'll use this card. It's nice to have generic cards on hand when you need one in a hurry!
I have to edit: Please scroll down and read the comment from Mothermark near the bottom of the first page --that is her response to my comment in the forums that it's too bad Val can't convince me to also exercise for 15 minutes each morning!!! LOL!!!
Date: Monday, May 14, 2007 GMT Views: 2234
Registered: April 23, 2006 Location: Looking For Teapots! Posts: 59993
Mon, May 14, 2007 @ 6:52 AM
1. As you are stamping...just use a little more pressure when you place the image....that works your muscles!
2. Purposely drop stuff on the floor, when you pick it up that is another exercise....
3. Drink coffee and eat chocolate when you are stamping....that is like doing curls.
4. When using punches - put the paper on the floor and use your feet! 1 and 2 and 1 and 2 and 1 and 2!
5. Do as much shopping and walking around your local stamp store as humanly possible.
Oh yeah, the card....It's adorable. Love the little ribbon tied on the hardware thingy!