These are my warm cards for today's challenge. This is my story....
1. Thinking up idea for cards = (15 minutes)
2. Looking for swirley cuttlebug folder used the previous day (found it in the cuttlebug!) = (15 minutes)
3. Coloring images = (15 minutes)
4. Cutting out images with swirly tails = (20 minutes)
5. Looking for the tail I accidently cut off on the floor in case I can glue it back on = (10 minutes) *See cut off tail in card with two birds!
6. Re-Coloring & re-cutting another image because the cut off tail could not be found = (15 minutes)
7. Dinking around with walmart paperclip so ribbon lines up = (15 minutes)
8. Gluing panels together, cutting corners, setting brads and placing ribbons. = (25 minutes)
Making 15 minute *warm -up cards* including dealing with issues = A major production!!!
Moral of the story......Make warm-up cards on a Saturday when you don't have to get ready for work and have more time!
Thank you hskelly for the images!
Warm up cards! Yeah right!
Date: Monday, May 14, 2007 GMT Views: 1465
Registered: September 7, 2006 Location: Northern Nevada Posts: 31129
Mon, May 14, 2007 @ 5:17 AM
Funny story!!! You should write the Master Card commercials!!! Priceless! LOL You did a great job! BTW, your total came out to approximately 43 mins/card!!! LOL!!! Love those cheerful colors though!!!!
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Mon, May 14, 2007 @ 5:41 AM
I so look forward to your stories; thank you for the chuckle first thing this morning! I'm on the same page with you with time issues. These are so cute, Cindy. I love the happy colors you used for these birdies, even if one of them had to have his tailed glued back on!