By the time I finished substituting, it is mainly the layout which is the same - and I made changes there as well. I kept the white top half, and the idea of ribbon tabs as well as stamping on the colored layer. I was not sure how she did the band around the top, so I used a gold gel pen, and continued the outline around the bg paper. EDIT: As I take another look at the image, the gold stripe across the top was cut off I tried another scan and it is not much better.
I had it all glued when I remembered I was going to round the corners of the image layer - that will have to be on the next card!
In order to get a color for the flowers that looked right, I used Marvy suede first, covered with plum.
The image was through the WishRAK.
Date: Sunday, May 6, 2007 GMT Views: 715