Non-Su rose (but it would look lovely witht eh retired Stipple Rose image!) was stamped with Blazing Red StazOn ink on light pink cardstock (non-SU) and very closely trimmed.
I used the Direct-to-Paper method to cover a piece of cardstock (non-SU and probably white or ivory) with the same Blazing Red StazOn ink. Once dry, I ran it through my crimper then re-inked the raised parts.
The rose is popped up with foam tape. I don't remember which adhesive I used for the crimped layer but I usually use glue dots.
Thanks for looking and ...
Date: Friday, May 4, 2007 GMT Views: 374
Registered: September 21, 2004 Location: Minglerville, Michigan Posts: 69995
Wed, May 23, 2007 @ 3:19 PM
Looks terrific! Love the depth you created with the dimensionals and crimping! And, yes, this would look great with the stipple rose! Maybe I should give it a try! Nope, still have 20 grad cards to make... fun will have to wait! TFS