I made this for the Limited Supplies Challenge.
Okay, This is major ugly. HOWEVER, I think the concept was good. It took me just a few minutes to complete but if I were to take my time and do it right, it might just make a cute "masculine" card!
Here is what I did:
1. The word "pickup", the pickup truck, the man and the dogs are all from the very familiar "Loads of Love" stamp set.
2. The word "monster" is from one of those itty bitty Halloween one dollar stamps from Michael's (it said Monster Mash but I just markered the Monster part)
3. The "tires" are from a generic stamp that is supposed to be a duo type set of sunflowers and other types.
4. The "hubcap" etc is actually a sun...I used the same stamp to stamp the sun...LOL
5. The grass is from Trees Three
6. The yellow stuff in the middle of the truck was supposed to be some flames but they look more like lima beans. I'm hungry!
7. The exhaust is actually one of the stamps from Beyond Basics. I just markered part of it and stamped it at the end.
9. I ran out of brads, otherwise, I wanted to use some as headlights.
Like I said, I think it would be cute if I took the time to do it right and with some other colors...Maybe I'll work on it and post it again!
This was soooooooooo much fun to do. I hope it inspires someone to think outside the box!
PS...if you mask the truck and use the hibiscus flower from SU Best Blossoms, that looks like a big tire too!
Date: Friday, April 27, 2007 GMT Views: 936
Registered: March 15, 2007 Location: Land of Oz Posts: 624
Fri, Apr 27, 2007 @ 8:34 PM
well, I keep trying to correct the typo and add some stuff so if it comes out later, disregard this..you can also mask the truck and use the hibiscus flower from SU Best Blossoms to get a big tire...HAHAHAHAHA. The Monster word is a Halloween stamp that says Monster Mash..
------------------------------ Isabel MY Gallery