I'm in clock mode. This one is 9.5 x 9.5. The face of it is 2 sheets of scrapbook paper adhered with paper glue. I dry brushed the edges/face of it with aqua acrylic paint and white primer. Clock kit is from Hobby Lobby. Sequins set with mounting foam were from craft section of Walmart. The shell/denim trim is from a local pharmacy/sewing store.
This is a process. I discovered I need to use decoupage glue to adhere the papers.
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2007 GMT Views: 379
Registered: March 29, 2006 Location: Huntsville, Alabama Posts: 680
Thu, Apr 26, 2007 @ 9:40 PM
Your clock is beautiful. I love the way the functional part of the clock is off-set. Very unique. I have just finished my second clock and have found the Mod Podge does work well in adhering the paper. If you have not used it before be aware that is does dry quickly. Also, when you say that you bought the clock at Hobby Lobby, do you mean that you bought the clock works there and if so, to what have you adhered you papers. TFS!!!!