1. I issued myself a personal challenge this morning because I had a dream about eyelets (just joshin')
2. My challenge was to use all of the eyelets in that little tube....Hard as I tried, I failed miserably! How many crazy eyelets are in there?
3. I tried to use my crop-a-dile but it was too hard to position them just right so I set all these eyelets the old fashioned way with a hammer.
4. Hammering on this card at 3:30 in the morning resulted in my husband hollering at me from downstairs...What in the heck are you doing up there? I'm building myself a new stamproom! (I didn't wake him...he gets up every morning at 3:00)
4. So much for his nice peaceful Thursday morning but I like my card! Tommorrow I will make a quiet one!
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2007 GMT Views: 1509
Registered: July 14, 2004 Location: Gulfcoast Girl now :) Posts: 680
Thu, Apr 26, 2007 @ 5:18 AM
Psst - Silent Setter! Think I saw them at CreativeXpressions last week for $5.00 special. Very quiet tool :) Course you already have the Crop-A-Dile but just in case you didn't know about this option! LOVE THE CARD just wonderful color combo and the layers sunflowers are awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Thu, Apr 26, 2007 @ 5:19 AM
Holy Cow!!!! I am definitely going to have to start calling you the Princess of Patience! Wowzers those are a lot of eyelets in that tube!!!!! Very, very impressive. Fabulous layout!!!! Terrific papers. Great results.