This is my first attempt at recipe holders. I thingk they turned out just fine. They are much more attractive than what the scan will allow. I made these for all the ladies at my church womens ministries Christmas party.
Date: Thursday, December 16, 2004 GMT Views: 1047
Registered: August 13, 2004 Location: Indiana Posts: 132
Fri, Dec 17, 2004 @ 6:29 AM
Thank you all for your comments! I used E6000 to attach the clothespin to the back. Its a bit hard to use because it is so thick, I am sure a regular glue gun would work also. another tid bit, I cut the first notch off the back side of the clothespin so it would look more like an easel, i thought that having it straight upright was to vertical. Cutting it off makes it easier to read recipe.