1. I stamped Cheesecloth BG-what else would a chef use?
2. Chef is propped up on a dimensional so everyone can hear him. I punched a hole for his mouth so the cranberry CS would show through.
3. His scarf is tied with an eyelet.
4. There is Dazzling Diamonds on the candle flame and the dome, which also has a brad for a handle.
5. The focal pieces are colored with SU Pure Color Pencils and Gamsol.
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2007 GMT Views: 2959
Stamps: Voila, Cheesecloth BG
Paper: Basic Black Cranberry Crisp, Buckaroo Blue, Marigold Morning, Spring Flowers Designer Paper
Ink: Basic Black, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Eyelet, Brad, Dimensional, Dazzling Diamonds, Round and Ticket Punches, pure Color Pencils, Gamsol