1. While making this card today I discovered my purpose in life......Go to Plan B.
2. The whole reason I even made this card was because I had these awesome Mary Englebrecht buttons. I looked for them for 15 minutes and then saw them hanging on the wall on another project. I forgot I used them....so had to go to Plan B (no buttons!)
3. I punched the corners out of the only piece of green and white polka dotted paper I had cuz I was gonna used brads in the corners. Brads looked stupid so I had to go to Plan B.
3. I was just gonna glue them back on, see if you could tell....and couldn't find the 4th little tiny green and white polka dotted corner! Had to go to Plan B.
4. See those stupid little black corners on the outside? That's Plan B
5. From now on I think I will just start on Plan B, it might save some time.
On my grave stone it will say:
Here lies Mothermark.....She went to Plan B!
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 GMT Views: 980
Registered: October 2, 2004 Location: over the rainbow Posts: 11978
Wed, Apr 11, 2007 @ 4:50 AM
Thank Heaven for Plan "B" because although you described plan "A", i really like EVERYTHING about this card. the colors are bright and fun, the corners are just lovely and the papers match perfectly, so thanks for sharing what you were going to do, and i am glad it worked out this way, it is just delightful and pretty!
------------------------------ "grandma squared"
janice aka *favorites stalker* MY BLOG
Registered: April 20, 2005 Location: The only Eaton Rapids on the Earth, Michigan Posts: 57687
Wed, Apr 11, 2007 @ 5:19 AM
You are hysterical! Thanks for the laughter. Your Plan B card is wonderful; love the green and white paper and the coordinating red and white ribbon. The black and white underneath the ribbon reminds me of piano keys!
Registered: May 15, 2005 Location: Charlotte, NC Posts: 8065
Wed, Apr 11, 2007 @ 5:51 AM
B... is for berry best! That's what this turned out to be! Wonderful colors and perfect for the sketch challenge. Don't think the black at the corners look stupid at all....they look fine. Cute, cute card in all ways!