This is my first challenge of any kind to attempt. For this challenge, I picked anything from the featured artist's gallery, and needed to change at least two things about it. Here's the link to HB's card that I chose: http://splitcoaststampers.com/galler...=500&ppuser872
Dutch Girl papers by Cosmo Cricket were used instead, plus a Michael's $1 stamp sentiment, plus 2 Simply Scrappin' Friends and Flowers die cuts (one small "little pieces" sized flower, and one large flower, which I adhered to a sheet of Audrey paper from Dutch girl for the pattern). Then I changed the ribbons. Thanks, HB, for the inspiration. I look forward to another challenge! I did the sewing a bit crooked, but it turned out okay, I guess.
Date: Monday, April 9, 2007 GMT Views: 690