Created for challenge WT107 - to use virgin rubber. I ordered this set during sellabration and never even cut into it until now.
I got to use my new textile cuttlebug folder from http://www.eclecticpaperie.com - they have a great selection of folders in stock (including some brand new ones I just ordered today!) I layered the textile layer over some Basic Grey Stella Ruby 6x6 paper. I love this paper!!
The main image was stamped colored with creamy caramel, pretty in pink and sage shadow markers. I punched the corners with the ticket corner and adhered this to a sage shadow layer. I then sewed the edges of the vanilla layer with a decorative stitch on my sewing machine.