Here's my card for Mar 07 VSN Challenge on using French on the card. I didn't have time to mount Carte Postale so I rummaged through my stamps to see what I could see.
The main stamp has the words "Poire" and "anjou", and maybe some other French words in the pear varieties BG stamp. I see now that I used French Script on the background. I would think myself clever had this been deliberate....
This card took 45 minutes, just not 45 consecutive minutes while I waited for the CE to dry. I had the card blank in my stash.
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2007 GMT Views: 1911
Registered: November 11, 2006 Location: central KY Posts: 3071
Tue, Mar 27, 2007 @ 5:15 AM
Karen, the pear on the acetate has just mesmerized me! I keep staring at it and finally saved it to my favs to stare at some more later. It looks so fabulous. Would you PM me and let me know how/what you did with the acetate and tissue. I LOVE that look!