I created this card for the SC116 and TLC108 challenges. I was trying the soot stamping technique a while ago but messed up b/c I don't have a finishing spray and ended up losing all my soot. So, I tried embossing the image first using clear EP. Then, I burnt the paper, waited a few minutes until the versamark was dry again, and then wiped off all the soot. This is the effect I got. I decided to redo the effect for these challenges. I liked my other card better b/c I had a chocolate chip base instead of a very vanilla one but I ran out of cc paper. Oh well. Maybe when I get some, I'll redo the card and upload it.
Anyways, enough rambling. TFL!
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 GMT Views: 485