It's such a fun and simple layout - I had to try it - I've made several different versions already and I've got another half assembled version on my craft table right now! (Thanks, Angie!)
- flowers colored with blender pens/reinkers (almost amethyst and lovely lilac on blossoms)
- distressing with Tim Holtz tool
- focal piece up on dimensionals
- watercolor paper dimensions - 2.25" by 3.75"
- strange angle due to trying to catch the natural light!
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2007 GMT Views: 2776
Stamps: Both Way Blossoms, Canvas, sentiment by A Muse