I threw my daughter a hip hop party for her 6th birthday. Here is a picture of the goodies bags that I made for the little ladies.
1. Lip Balm Holder - The mini card with the purse on it is also shown below opened with a lip balm inside. The purse opens and says "to a fabulous purse-on! The inside of the card says "a little something special for you".
2. Candy bar holder - I used the frog from pocket pals and part of a stamp "here's a treat cause your so sweet" from Toucan of my Love.
3. Bubble bath in mini bag - The bath stamp came from the new $1 section at Joann Fabrics.
4. Coloring book - I actually ran out of my printer 4 of the Bratz gals and cover a mini book from a $1 store and stamped their names next to each girl.
5. CD - Has nothing to do with stamping. However I downloaded 13 hip hop songs from i-tunes and burned 18 cds. I then made a 16 page cd jacket. The lyrrics for each song are in the jacket, index page, credit/thank you page and the cover. I took a pic of each girl dancing and another of each girl with my daughter. I brought my laptop, and portable printer. I downloaded all the pics, edited, cropped and printed. Then cut and glued the pics to the cover and inserted in the cd case for 13 girls.
talk about a busy party.
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 GMT Views: 1428
Registered: March 10, 2007 Location: Lexington, Ky. Posts: 813
Tue, Mar 13, 2007 @ 1:08 PM
What an awesome idea! My daughters would love that. I'll have to remember this idea when the next one has a birthday. I bet the girls had an awesome time and loved the goodie bags.
Mom to Elizabeth (29), Sabrina(23), Nick(16), Toti(14), Sarah(12), Cathy(9) & Patrick( 8) and grandkids, Maddie (3) Gwen (3), DJ (10 mos). Give a child a forever home, adopt. There are so many children needing a family of their own.