Registered: November 16, 2004 Location: Posts: 1741
Sun, Nov 28, 2004 @ 3:47 PM
ok so I though I'd just add the instructions here too in case anyone wants them and just in case that strand becomes hard to find. enjoy!
1. cut window sheet (or transparency) to size of a card front
2. stamp image with staz-on ink (I like to use black, and detailed images work best) let dry
3. turn window sheet over (be sure to have some scratch paper under this), and squirt a bunch of crystal effects onto back of window sheet, and useing a paint brush spread CE all over back of window sheet
4. now drop a drop or 2 of 2-3 colors of re-inkers onto CE (a little goes a long way so go sparingly) and using paint brush spread re-inkers all around. mixing colors a little is good too
5. take a piece of tissue paper cut to a littler bigger size than your window sheet, and crinkle it up, then smooth out.
6. place this on top of re-inkers and CE, making sure that it's stuck to the whole thing.
7. let dry, and add to your final project