Loved the photo for ic66, but I didn't have any rubber to suit what I had in my mind - so out came the acrylics and I fingerpainted up a storm. Then I scanned my pict, loaded it into Word, "photocopied" it under effects and used the transparent colour feature on the darkest outline. Printed the outline and sentiment on a transparency, added brads - and, voila, some dimension (added paint behind letters to make them pop)! I can't believe I didn't use a stamp set - but I plan on trying this out on some of my OSW. Sorry for the novel - TFL!
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2007 GMT Views: 419
Registered: September 10, 2004 Location: Hudson Valley, NY Posts: 6929
Sun, Mar 11, 2007 @ 10:40 AM
Oh my gosh! I don't have a clue what you are talking about, but the result is totally awesome! I need to take lessons from you! This is goin' straight to my favs, even though I couldn't ever begin to CASE it! It is really fabulous! TFS!