I wanted to create a similar background to the artwork for the challenge. I was going to use Versamark and brush on Pearl Ex, but then I remembered the Heated Pearls technique with the glue. I started with two spots of glue, I added a drop of Buckaroo Blue ink to one and Marigold Morning to the other. Where they met ended up looking like Old Olive. I'm not totally hooked on the flowers, but they'll do. I used watercolor crayons directly on the stamp and spritzed with water.
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2007 GMT Views: 1252
Registered: January 2, 2007 Location: Montréal - Québec Posts: 8951
Sat, Mar 10, 2007 @ 1:43 PM
For the first time I am able to use that english word : stunning ! I love your card so much and you have done very well with that technique. I keep it in my favorites. I hope to try it soon. Thanks you very much to share it with us.
------------------------------ One card a day keeps the doctor away.