I decided to use Rox's sketch challenge to finish up my Valentine for my DH. I tried a few things I had been wanting to try: stamping an image on the back of the cardstock & then embossing (the smaller cranberry panel), and stamping an image in Staz-On on the front of acetate & painting from behind with Twinkling H2Os (the three hearts). The embossing didn't turn out as well as I would have liked & I should have left off the dusting over of gold PearlEx, for sure! On the flip side, the actetate worked out wonderfully! I gave two coats with dark red Twinkling H2Os, letting dry completely between each coat. I will definately try it again! I wish I had stamped the "love" sentiment in black pigment & embossed, but I didn't think of that until it was too late.
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 GMT Views: 386