I was noticing the gallery for the diorama cards and it reminded me of this card I did last year. It is hard to see in photo, but the images are actually floating one right over the other.
To create this card I used 3 frame die cuts from www.creativecutsandmore.com. The first one is laid directly upon the face of the sahara sand card base. On top of this I have placed the acetate sheet stamped with the castle image; then directly on top of that I laid the acetate sheet with the bee image. Believe it or not you could see a lot of depth between the two sheets. Then I placed the second frame on top of these sheets. I laid the lavander image sheet on top of this second frame and finished it off with the Basic Black frame on the very front.
The bottom two frames were cut from chipboard to give greater depth. The frame is larger than an A2 size but sometimes that is what a card needs. I love this card. To tell the truth, it's my all time favorite of mine.